Tuesday 16 December 2008

Charity Auction Pet Portrait

Recently I submitted a pet portrait into a charity auction for a local child needing chemotherapy. It reached £85!! I hope the gentleman who bid is pleased with result. Yes his cat is that fat, poor thing, got hit by a car so has a damaged tummy and only half a tail! The parrot was awesome, he said "hello" to me when he saw me... freaky!!! Anyways, done in time for christmas, hooray, and looks like I've got another 3 or 4 pet portrait commissions from people who bid but didn't win... my graphic novel is gonna have to wait just a leeetle while... good job it's coming along so well!




These next two images are the portraits I did for my boss's Dad, a couple of weeks ago. They were the examples I put into the auction.




No comments:

Post a Comment